ABOUT YOUR BUS LEASING SOLUTION – WE SPECIALIZE IN SUPPLYING SHORT TO MEDIUM-TERM LEASES OF HIGH QUALITY TRANSIT SHUTTLE BUSES FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS.
OUR BUS INVENTORY
Bus sizes range from 22’ – 15 passenger models to 60’ – 72 passenger models and all have additional room for standees. Our largest models will accommodate up to 120 passengers. Transit style buses feature 2 entry / exit doors allowing for the fast and efficient loading and unloading of passengers. With over 1000 buses in inventory, we are sure to have the equipment you need, when you need it.
Leases are customized to meet your needs. Variables considered in designing your lease include the term required, type of operation, number of riders, hours per day of operation and operating conditions. At SBL, we make certain that we provide the lease terms and equipment appropriate for your application.
OUR PROVEN SUCCESS
SBL was a proud supplier to the U.S. Winter Olympics in 2002, and Vancouver Winter Olympics in 2010. You may also find our buses operating at national parks, construction sites, airports, university campuses, tour operations and seasonally at many ski resorts and amusement parks around the country. SBL and its affiliated companies have been serving the bus industry for over 50 years. SBL knows all aspects of the bus industry from fixed route service, to long and medium-term bus leasing, to complete transit bus remanufacturing and bus sales.
TRANSIT BUS ADVANTAGE
• Two door models facilitate quick loading and unloading of passengers
• High capacity – up to 72 seated and 50 standing
• Contract transport solution for high volume / fixed route shuttle service
• Ideal for employee and patron transport to and from remote satellite parking and fixed route service
• Short-term / medium-term and seasonal leases available
• Ideal for route start-up pending new bus order fulfillment
• Cost effective means to immediately add ridership and revenue
• Perfect solution to supplement for peak demand situations